Despite the title stating that this article is clickbait, you still clicked on it. Nice. But seriously though, this article really is clickbait. If you were expecting to see some content filled, thought provoking article, you have been misled. The only reason I wrote this is so I could dupe you into reading it and earning me ad money (Unless you are using adblock, in which case you should probably disable it for the site).
The longer you keep reading, the more money I make, and it might be in your best interest to stop reading now, but you probably won’t.
This is the part of the article where I include a picture of boobies, because everyone loves boobies, right?
And here’s a picture of a hot black chick because I’m not racist:
And here’s a picture of a hot Asian chick. I’ve got a diversity quota to fill:
And finally here’s the picture of a cat. Everybody loves cats:
You still there? Great.
Since I don’t really have anything interesting to say, I’m just going to make a top 5 list of our most read articles, with the intention of duping you into reading one of them; don’t fall for this.
- Everything wrong with Lizzy The Lezzy
- Kesha and her Supporters are wrong, here’s why
- The Top ten anti- Feminist women on the Internet – Number 1 will shock you. Seriously, it will blow your f*cking brains out.
- The 10 dumbest things Anita Sarkeesian has said – Everything she ways is dumb, but we made a list anyway.
- (Video) Watch Tess Holliday Trying to stand up
If you are still reading at this point, you are either incredibly curious or bored, very very bored. Anyway, I’m off to play Halo or something. Thanks for for reading my clickbait article.